Hamptons Marathon & Half
The Hamptons Marathon is a Boston qualifier with a USATF Sanctioned and Certified course. In addition, both the full-marathon and the half-marathon can serve as a great training run for those runners training for the TCG-NYC, Marine Corps or Chicago marathons.
Last year runners from 35 states and 6 countries ran the Hamptons. Runners of the Hamptons Marathon will start together with those running the Half and they will finish at the same finish line. The courses provide a flat, fast run through Southampton Village with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Shinnecock Bay.
RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon named a BUCKET LIST MUST DO race, September 2015
THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon a Top 10 Half-Marathon, March 2015
THE ACTIVE TIMES named Hamptons Marathon one of the Top 25 Marathons in the World, October 2014
RUNNER’S WORLD named Hamptons Marathon in Top 10 Races to Run, 2008
8:00 am Start
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well. GU will be available at mile 18.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event on a certified loop course. For eligibility and qualifying times click here.
- The Hamptons Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race party.
- All Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.