The Bridgehampton Half course is flat and fast and offers runners the opportunity to experience the storied villages of Sagaponack and Bridgehampton, while running past potato farms, stunning estates, horse farms and white sand beaches.
- Start time 9:00am
- Course map available.
- Runners will find hydration stations located at 2 mile intervals on the course. All hydration stations will have Gatorade as well.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every other mile along the course.
- The Bridgehampton Half will be using the new gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ D-Tag™. The D-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants peel off the bib and place on their shoe to record their time.
- All participants receive a schwag bag with an official technical t-shirt. All finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.
- When and where is packet pickup? Packet pickup–collecting your race number, chip and shwag bag– is offered several times for your convenience in the week leading up to the race. Packet pick up will be in NYC and Southampton at the following times:
- Monday, May 1, 5-8pm, JackRabbit Sports, 140 West 72nd Street NYC
- Tuesday, May 2, 5-8pm, JackRabbit Sports, 140 West 72nd Street
- Friday, May 5, 5:30-8:30pm Geary Gubbins Sports, 28 Hill Street, Southampton
- Saturday, May 6, 7-8:00am, Beebe Windmill, Ocean Road and Hildreth Ave, Bridgehampton